Happy Tuesday! This week is just moving right along. Despite the upcoming holiday, it’s actually shaping up to a low key week (at least for Aida and myself). Most of our playdate buddies are traveling, so we’ve been hitting up the gym and running the occasional errand.
Reese Witherspoon has long been an idol of mine (and also my doppleganger), so you can imagine how excited I was when she launched her own clothing/lifestyle brand. I have loved just about everything so far, but unfortunately, most of it is a little out of my price range. I have managed to get a few items on sale, and the quality and look did not disappoint!
A girl can dream though, right? I put together a collage of some of my favorite pieces from this year’s holiday collection. I plan to Keep an eye on their sales for the upcoming holiday weekend, and if I’m lucky enough, might just treat myself to a little something for Christmas.
3. Not sure if you can see it in the picture, but this t-shirt says “be merry and bright.” Um, a t-shirt with christmas tree lights printed on? I’m sold!
4. I LOVE the “peace y’all” tote! It’s a great message that I feel like this country could really use right now. There’s actually a matching sweatshirt, but it’s sold out at the moment, unfortunately.
5. This popover has a little ruffle down the front–just the right amount of a feminine touch to the plaid print.
6. And because I clearly can’t get enough plaid, I also adore this little card wallet. There’s a handbag and a jewelry case in this print as well.
7. This sweater has a gorgeous lace design down the front, and would look so perfect with a long cardigan.
8. I am a little bit obsessed with stemless wine and champagne glasses–in fact, I usually have to restrain myself anytime I see some because I want to buy them all! I will definitely watch out for upcoming sales, because these beauties have got to be making their way to my bar cart at some point.
9. I currently own one jumpsuit, and I hardly ever wear it because the logistics of wearing it and going to the bathroom are just too cumbersome. But isn’t this black lace number lovely?
10. Believe it or not, I’m pretty good when it comes to buying coffee mugs I don’t need. However, that self-restraint goes out the window anytime I see some with a holiday print. Bonus: these say “keep it merry” at the bottom of the mug.
11.The print on these pajamas is called “love birds,” and it really is too cute for words. I also love that the top is short sleeved, because Lord knows the long sleeve shirts roast me at night.
What do you all think? Have you ever bought anything from Draper James? Is there anything you would add to this wish list?
Shop it all below–this post does contain affiliate links, so if you click one and make a purchase, I receive a commission. Thanks for supporting Thoroughly Modern!