How is everyone’s Thanksgiving recovery going? I’m starting to feel not completely congested, so that’s a step in the right direction!
Millie was reading up on her blogs, and she came to me with an idea. “Mom,” she said, “there just aren’t any gift guides out there for us puppies!”
I informed her that she wasn’t actually a puppy, but was basically older than me in dog years, but she wasn’t having it–she insisted I put together a gift guide for dogs, so here it is!
– We love dog toys from Zippy Paws! They are durable and the designs are so clever.
– Cozy, cable knit sweaters are so in right now–don’t let your pup be the one left out in the cold on this fashion trend! (Pun INTENDED, ha!)
– Please don’t embarrass your dogs by making them eat out of old tupperware bowls. Show some respect and give them the trendy bowls they deserve!
– Himalayan dog chews are our preference over rawhide bones. Millie has a very sensitive stomach, and these chews made out of yak milk (what?!) are the best of her GI needs.
– Kong toys are another favorite–cute options and we have some that have lasted since Millicent was a little 8lb butterball.
– For the dog with classic but refined taste, opt for this gingham collar from Draper James.
– Beggin’ strips are so 1999. Include your dog in the season of all things pumpkin with these treats from Blue Buffalo.
– Did you know you can buy your dog his or her very own water fountain for the backyard?! What a time to be alive!
– LL Bean has the best option for doggy beds. We have this one, which was gifted to Millie by her Mimi several Christmases ago. It has held up really well, plus you can remove the cover and wash it! (Very important for us, see “sensitive stomach” line above.)
There you are, friends–you should be all set to give your puppy children the best Christmas they deserve! Anything else you think we should include?
*This post contains affiliate links. If you click one and make a purchase, I receive a commission. Thank you for supporting Thoroughly Modern!