HAPPY FRIDAY! It really is the best day of the week, what with the whole weekend ahead of you and all. I’m linking up with the lovely Belinda to share some of the many things that are making me happy today (other than two days off work, obvi!).
– 23 weeks down, 17 to go!
– I’ve been trying to do a bit more physical activity lately, and I’m feeling pretty good about myself. It helps to have a workout buddy.
|Follow me on instagram to see the video of Millie lifting weights! (Sort of.)|
– New TV shows–I’m loving Quantico, Scream Queens, and Blindspot. Blindspot features Classic Tammy!
– Surprises in the mail for Baby Aida (and no, it’s not Kitten Mittons). My brother and his girlfriend sent us a sweet package, and I literally lost my mind when I unwrapped the fuzzy, pink hoodie with animal ears. Lost it.
– Baby kicks–I’m starting to suspect we’ve got the next Carly Lloyd on our hands, except she’ll be a much nicer person.
– Baby Showers! So far this list is really starting to take on a baby theme, but what can ya do, it really is one of the most exciting times in our lives! This week I received the invite for a shower my friend and college roommate is throwing for me–it was the cutest, handmade invite, but what did I expect? Molly’s crafting skills have always been on point.
– This weekend, we’ve got plans to look at cribs, check out a giant yard sale, and probably do some carb loading. Oh, and maybe I’ll take a nap! Sounds like the best kind of weekend to me.
What’s making you happy today?