It’s finally here–a day I’ve been waiting for since September 2014. It’s the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and now that I’m finally a cardholder, I’ve got early access! It’s basically Christmas for adults–including a very large credit card bill at the end. (Just kidding, Matt! Maybe.)
Don’t have a card? Don’t worry–the sale will open to everyone on July 17th, and there will still be plenty of deals to be had! At one point today, my cart held $700 worth of stuff–no joke. Since I’m not made of money (how can I make that happen?), I whittled that down to a more manageable (affordable) number. Here are just a few examples of what was driving my inner conflict today:
1. This coat is everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. Are you seeing that gorgeous emerald color? Because I see it and I am salivating like Pavlov’s dogs. Unfortunately, as a Trina Turk item, it’s sale price is even out of my league, but a girl can dream, right?
2. This beautiful little sweater cape actually made the cut, and as a classic blogger, you better believe I’m dying to style that over some skinnies and boots come fall.
3. The bright blue hue of this dress caught my eye. I love fit and flare styles, and this is the kind of dress you could dress up or down. Pair it with a cardi and flats for a day at the office, or throw on your best pearls and pumps for a night out.
4. I can’t get over these Mary Jane pumps! I mean, good grief, it took every ounce of willpower for me to say “no.” It’s quite possible I may breakdown and make another purchase.
5. I’ve heard great things about Zella items at Nordstrom, and this colorful print actually makes me want to hit the gym.
6. Give me all the Kendra Scott! I’ve really been looking out for some Kendra Scott pieces for a while now, and there are plenty to be found at the sale, like this lovely necklace.
And ladies, that’s not all. Like I said–$700 in my cart, remember? A few other items I spotted are an absolutely gorgeous lace romper; Hue leggings (the best); adorbs scalloped flats; and the cutest Kate Spade iPhone case. Stay tuned for part two, because as I realized before I hit the submit button, there are a million and one things to be found in the Home department!