Hello friends! I hope everyone had a beautiful weekend, and all the mothers out there (puppy mothers included) had a wonderful Mother’s Day.
I am slowly trying to make my way back into blogging. I think I have more or less recovered from my grad school rejection, and now I really want to get back into a routine of blogging. I don’t think I can promise five days a week, but I’ll do my best to try!
Here’s a recap of the past few weeks:
- Millie discovered a new favorite sport–soccer! I promise you, dear readers, we will get video of her the next time she plays. It is a SHOW.
- I discovered I need to really stretch my arm muscles before playing cornhole.
- I got back into the routine of cooking dinner.
- I became a Lia Sophia advisor
- Successfully created our first Mimosa bar (treat you self!)
- Spent plenty of quality time with my two favorites: