Well friends, we are about to close out part one of the birthday (two) week(s). It might seem sad, but we have quite the weekend planned–little Miss Charlotte’s 1st birthday party is on Saturday, then Matt has a “fun filled day of events” planned for Sunday. It’s going to be a big, awesome surprise and I can’t wait to fill you in on all the deets!
Anyway, I’ve got a lot of random, birthday-related thoughts in my head, and there is no better place to get rid of them than a good ol’ Confessional Friday!
– I confess I had a terrible experience at a restaurant in Ashburn last night. At first, we thought they were just incredibly busy because there was some sort of event going on, but then it became clear we were just being ignored. Homegirl even KNEW it was my birthday week–not cool.
– I confess I was going to buckle down and work on a blog post, but then I took this quiz instead. Apparently, I’m a 90s movie connoisseur.
– I confess I caught up on New Girl last night, and wait, WHAT?!?! Guess I’ll be annoyingly vague about this, because I don’t want to spoil it for anyone, but I am not okay with this. Not. Okay.
– I confess I didn’t post anything for yesterday’s so-called “National Sibling Day” because I don’t like to do all the things everyone else is doing on Facebook. However, my brothers are pretty cool and stuff like that.
– I confess I am excited for the baby chicks to come to our office tomorrow. Excited because this year they will be in an office on the opposite side of me, and not in the office directly next to me.
– I confess I literally began bouncing around with excitement when I saw a package from the Allen Brothers waiting for me when I got home. I’m going to eat that red velvet cake allllll weekend. Thanks Mom and Dad!
– I confess that it is going to be impossible to work tomorrow. Beautiful weather AND my birthday weekend?!? It will be a struggle for sure.
Lastly, I confess I absolutely cannot wait for this weekend–it’s going to be amazing.