|What would a Power Couple do in a snowfall? Have a photo shoot, of course.|
So, my dear friends, here are some tips on facing a snowstorm the Power Couple Way.
1. Stock up on essential beverages–milk, water, coke, orange juice, champagne, and don’t you DARE forget the Godiva hot chocolate mix.
2. Stock up on other essentials: bacon, cheese, carbs, and chocolate.
3. Make sure your yoga pants and other sweats are cleaned and ready to be put to use, because you’re not leaving the house for days.
|Lookin’ good, right?! Nobody cares on a snow day!|
5. Forbid everyone else in the house from showering, washing dishes, etc. You are going to need all the hot water you can get for your bubble baths.
6. Browse Netflix for a really good, guilty pleasure tv show you can waste away your day watching. I recommend Pretty Little Liars or Gossip Girl, but maybe not Walking Dead. Save that for a time when you aren’t in the middle of a potential snowpocalypse.
7. Have your go-to list of pizza delivery on hand, so you’re prepared in case of an emergency.
8. Cross your ears, fingers, and toes and hope that the power doesn’t go out, but if it does, head down to the state-of-the-art bunker you had installed in case of an emergency like this (duh, every power couple has at least one!).
Friends, if you follow my advice, we all might make it to see the greenery of spring bloom another day.
|Meanwhile, I’ll be dreaming of being in Costa Rica.|