Raise your hand if you are watching Ravenswood, the much anticipated spin-off of Pretty Little Liars.
Matt and I have been following along since it premiered a few weeks ago, and we aren’t entirely committed yet. We tuned in mostly because we hoped it would fill the empty void left by PLL until it returns in January, but also because we love a good mystery. Let me tell ya, friends, Ravenswood is in over its head with mysteries. Matt and I were getting to be annoyed with all the nonsense they kept throwing out each week, but now it appears that they are tying it all together. So, we’ll keep on watching, I’ll probably keep on blogging about it, and in the meantime here are a few of my theories on what will happen in RAVENSWOOD (imagine me saying that in a creepy voice).
1. The finale will be a cross-over episode with the season premier of PLL, in which we will discover that this was all an elaborate plot by A. to separate Caleb from Hannah.
2. Death/vengeful spirit/whatever it is gives up on the curse, mostly because it is tired of seeing Miranda’s face as she tries to convey complex emotions.
|What is this Miranda? Wistful? Pensive? Terrified? Get your social cues together.|
3. Ravenswood is actually purgatory, and everyone has been dead since the first episode.
|Tricked you! You’re dead already!|
4. It was all just a dream. Aria’s dream, actually, because her weird clothes and love of vintage movies gives her too much of an overactive imagination.
5. The brother and sister (the people we least suspected, because come on–who are they, what are they doing, and what are their names anyway?) turn out to be the ones killing teens to appease their pagan gods. We find out they are centuries old, they’re married, and feasting on the souls of five youth every 50 years is the secret to a happy marriage AND a youthful glow.
|Don’t they just look evil to you?|
There you have it, friends! Don’t be surprised if it ends in any of the above mentioned scenarios–I have a sixth sense for these things, like I have ESPN or something. Let’s just get this show wrapped up so we can move back to PLL.
p.s. Did anybody else ask themselves the question, “is it still cheating if it’s with a dead girl?” #CalebandMiranda