Ravenswood is getting out of control. I’m not entirely sure what is happening anymore, but let me tell you a few things you can expect in this show. Brace yourselves, it’s gonna get weird:
1. Very well-groomed teenagers who do a whole lot of absurd things, like hold seances and knock down walls in basements at night, but never seem to go to school.
2. A creepy uncle who has got a weird hair fetish.
3. Uncomfortable flashbacks to characters from the past–except they’re using the same actors, and oh wait, they might be reincarnations of those people, and WHAT is happening?!?
4. The cutest, most precious, demon-like little girl ghost that you ever did see!
5. A long lost, deleted scene from The Ring that somehow ended up on this show. Spoiler alert–some old dude was scared to death.
6. This show raises some heavy questions about commitment. For instance, is it still cheating if the “other woman” is dead? Is it cheating if both parties are dead?
7. Lastly, what would a show named “Ravenswood” be without frequent, ominous shots of ravens flying about?
Enough about Ravenswood–well, enough until January, anyway. I have a lovely little Hump Day treat for all of you dear readers–a giveaway! The super smart and stylish Karly put together this giveaway, and I loved hanging out with her on her blog this past month. Be sure to check out all of these amazing bloggers and cross your fingers for free stuff!
I have 14 beautiful ladies giving away some amazing prizes. The best part? There are going to be TWO winners who will each get SEVEN prizes!