I would first like to point out that I’m not trying to rip off the Vh1 show of the same name. I just think “best week ever” is a better title than “A Collection of Carefully Curated Items I’ve found Around the Interwebs and my Day-to-Day Life.”
Let’s get this train wreck started and hash out the very best things that have happened this week:
1. Coach came back to New Girl
And, according to Entertainment Weekly, he’s going to be hanging around for a while.
|Image via EW|
2. Fall is still displaying its beautiful colors around Virginia:
|It’s ironing man! Image via|
Seriously, watch it. I know I have questionable taste at times in television, but the ensemble cast in this show is fantastic.
4. Salted caramel gelato bars were on sale at Harris Teeter. Two for $7? Twist my arm, why dontcha!
5. Nordstrom is having its half yearly sale! I have been quite the rational adult lately, so it’s unlikely I will actually purchase anything, but a girl can dream, right?
6. I’m spending most of today in Winchester, the lovely town where I lived for two years and happened to meet a handsome stranger at a bar. I will be getting my hair cut and, of course, having lunch at Brewbaker’s. Be prepared to see me in bangs in Monday!
7. Lastly, this face:
|Can’t get enough of her, even when she’s the devil.|