Happy Halloweenie! I wrote this entire post then realized I didn’t mention Halloween at all. I guess since we had our super, duper successful party last Saturday, I kind of assumed Halloween was over. So, here is a picture of a creepy tree, and that’s all the Halloween you’ll get from me today.
I’m going to stop rambling now and get right to the point.
Someday I will…
– Write a novel AND get it published.
– Have 200 followers on GFC or Bloglovin.
– Have children.
|Not mine, but isn’t he a cutie?|
– Throw a dinner party using the nice china.
– Have my own cooking show.
– Volunteer on a regular basis.
|Not actually volunteering in this picture, but you get what I mean.|
– Travel to Norway and meet my relatives.
– Read all of the Classics. Okay, most of the Classics.
– Take a calligraphy class.
– Own a boutique.
|I could sell anything.|
With any to-do list, I always like to start with the most manageable item. So, I’m going to see about making that butterscotch pie, because that sounds like a win-win situation to me.
Happy almost-Friday, friends.