Friends, for some reason this four day work week has felt like an eternity. I’m relieved the weekend is finally here (well, almost). Today is another Confessional Friday, brought to you by A Blonde Ambition.
– I confess that I am still surprised every time I see Zac Efron in a serious movie. I never would have guessed that a graduate from the Disney School of Acting would go on to take a role in a drama centering around Kennedy’s assassination. That movie, by the way, is called Parkland and it looks awesome. Not only does it feature our beloved basketball star Troy as the surgeon who was faced with saving Kennedy, but it also stars Paul Giamatti. That’s right, you heard me, Paul-Totally-Underrated-Giamatti. Now get thee to the theater (when it’s released in October).
– Speaking of movies, I confess I am also excited for Ass Backwards. Let me give you a sampling of just a few of the awesome people who are in this movie: Penny, Better Call Saul, Cher Horowitz, and Mac’s mom from Always Sunny. Need I say more?
|Yes Penny, I agree–it will be AH-MAH-ZING.|
– I confess that I am sitting here, constantly sniffing my wrist. I bought some makeup at Nordstrom the other day and got a free perfume sample, and it is AHMAHZING. It’s called Peony & Blush by Jo Malone, and I seriously cannot stop smelling it. Good thing it’s just me and the doodle in here, otherwise I sure would look like a weirdo.
|$60 for 1 oz? TREAT YO SELF!|
– The weather here has been ever-so-slightly less hot and humid this week, and I must confess, it makes me giddy.
– Lastly, I confess that I’ve been having lots of moments of ulcer-inducing anxiety this past week. And every time that happens, I think about this beautiful life I have, and it makes me feel at peace.
|Gang’s all here!|