Today, I’m linking up with Bonnie at The Life of Bon for Just Write Saturdays–get it?!?! Just write?!?!
Anyway, I know it’s no longer Saturday and I realize I have a different title for the post, but, ya know, semantics. Bon doesn’t care and neither do I!
During the week I get caught up in trying to do theme posts and keeping myself to a a schedule. Sometimes it’s nice to just write; that’s why I started blogging, because I have a huge love for writing (and because I was planning a wedding).
So, please enjoy this post about nothing!
- Yesterday I became a sellout and I joined The Twitter. I have no idea what to do with it, and I wanted to hold out longer, but I felt I needed to be more in tune with social media, in order to make this blog legit. So, please follow, but don’t be disappointed if you don’t get much out of me the first few weeks. It will seriously take me that long to understand it.
- On a related note, I added follow buttons on my sidebar! You can now be connected with me in almost every way possible! It’s kind of creepy, so please don’t turn into a stalker.
- Matt’s schedule is changing from Tuesday-Saturday to Monday-Friday. This is exciting news for us–to celebrate we are going to go to Lucketts Fair next week and stuff our faces with homemade ice cream.
- Millie STILL has not graduated from puppy school. I told her we can’t keep financing her education like this. Either she graduates or gets a job.
|But how can you say no to that face?|
- At this point, I’m kind of over summer. All the fun stuff is over and the weather has been SUCH a tease lately. One minute it’s hot and humid, the next it’s breezy and pleasant, just like fall. There’s something about the end of August that always gets to me and makes me feel glum. Maybe it’s because it really is the end of summer, and August typically meant it was time to go back to school. Whatever it is, I can’t wait for fall to get here. I’m looking forward to pumpkin spice lattes, crisp mornings, Hokie football, and getting to watch the leaves change in our backyard.
- Now that Matt has Saturdays off, we’re thinking of taking a little weekend trip somewhere that’s not too far away. So, first, any suggestions? Second, who wants to watch the sweetest little doodle around? She will pay you in unconditional love.