- I probably know all Hannah Montana songs by heart. (And most of Miley Cyrus’s earlier work, before she apparently got into drugs.)
- I get SUPER excited for Pretty Little Liars.
- I enjoy watching Japanese Anime. A lot of those shows have extremely complex story lines, and I find them very intriguing. Cowboy Bebop is and always will be my favorite.
- I know that portion control is important for maintaining a healthy diet, but man oh man, I could eat an entire casserole dish of baked spaghetti all by myself. GOOD GRIEF do I love carbs and cheese!
- I consider Uptown Girls to be one of the best movies EVER and I still cry every time I watch it.
Those are all of my guilty pleasures. I’m sure there are more, I probably just don’t think of them as embarrassing or as something that’s a “guilty pleasure.” I mean, what is a guilty pleasure, anyway? I think I probably wrote this post just as an excuse to talk about myself. (Color me shocked, amiright?)
|Indulging in a 500 calorie chipwich–definitely a guilty pleasure.|