Hello, dear readers! This is my first blog post as the old ball and chain. This past week has been so surreal. Matt keeps calling me “wife,” and I just continue to stare in amazement at our wedding bands.
|Our mini-moon dinner at Bella’s in Charlottesville. Our first non-wedding picture together as husband and wife!|
I feel a little overwhelmed, because I’m still reeling from the intensity of emotions I felt this past Saturday. So, for today, I’m linking up with A Blonde Ambition to give you a neat list of all the thoughts that have been swirling in my head this past week.
- That our wedding was beautiful and perfect, just like Matt promised. Yes, there were things that went wrong and didn’t turn out as planned, but at the end of the day we were married and sobbing with tears of joy, so none of that mattered.
- That I cried multiple during the wedding day. So many feelings!!!
- I wish I could have another wedding reception, just to party with all of our friends and family one more time. One day is just not enough.
- That I plan to continue writing wedding-related posts. Mainly because I love the attention, but also because there were so many details to our wedding week, and I just want to share them with you all.
- I am going back to bangs this weekend. I grew them out for the wedding, and of late I have not been a fan of the way my forehead looks without a shock of hair across it. I will probably tire of them instantly, but at least my face won’t look so huge.
- That I cannot wait for our honeymoon to Costa Rica. I’m so excited to spend a week doing nothing but eating, drinking, and laying out by the pool. Did I mention the pool has a swim-up bar?